Y’all…I might be crazy.
I prefer ambitious, but crazy could definitely be used here.
For 30 days, June 1-June 30, I am going to bake a batch of cookies every. single. day. For 30 days. Straight. Is this a bad idea? Most likely. Am I doing it anyway? Definitely.
Here’s my list (in order):
- Cookies & Cream Cookies
- Monster Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Inside Out Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy Soft Banana Bread Cookies
- Cake Batter Oreo Cookies
- Andes Mint Chip Fudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Chai Snickerdoodles
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Blueberry Muffin Cookies
- Brown Sugar Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Cups
- Double Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- French Toast Cookies
- Soft Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- S’mores Cookies
- Sea Salt Butterscotch Pretzel Cookies
- Fudgy Brownie Cookies
- Marzipan-Stuffed Almond Sugar Cookies
- Funfetti Sugar Cookies
- Olive Oil, Rosemary, and Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Orange Biscotti
- Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Salted White Chocolate Lavender Cookies
- Fudge Stripe Cookies
- Copycat Levain Bakery Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
I don’t need to eat cookies for 30 days straight (whether or not I WANT to eat cookies for 30 days straight is a different story…) so some will get mailed to friends & family or dropped at their doorstep and others will go to the doctors and nurses at my mom’s clinic.
It’s about to be a busy 30 days here on Books & Blondies, I hope you’ll follow along!