How is it already October? Can someone please explain this to me? I don’t understand how it’s already October.
Similar to last month, it started off as a slow reading month for me but I finished quite a few books in the last week.
In September, I read…
- The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
- Transcendent Kingdom by Yaa Gyasi
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle
I listened to…
- Dying of Whiteness by Jonathan M. Metzl
- Isaac’s Storm: A Man, a Time, and the Deadliest Hurricane in History by Erik Larson
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- The League: How Five Rivals Created the NFL and Launched a Sports Empire by John Eisenberg
My favorites this month: Anxious People, Transcendent Kingdom, and The Poet X.
Some of these were in my September stack, some of them weren’t. And because of that, I’m not making a stack for October. I’m working through The Pull of the Stars and Conditional Citizen (on Audible) right now, and after that, who knows? We’ll see how I’m feeling when I finish those!